5.25.2010

2nd session with Mary

So today was my second session with my acupuncturist and I just loved it....Friday my mom and I went for a consultation and ended up getting my first session of acupuncture- she said that my system is dried up from the surgery and that she can fix me, regulate the acne from the PCOS- regulate my periods and most important make me ovulate to get pregnant! She has this sort of spirit or healing power- and I believe her- I believe it will work....so she told me to come 2 times a week for 6 weeks. So today was the second session of my first week and today she told me that she feels that this will not take long- she looked at me and said this will happen soon! I smiled and thanked her- I feel good when I leave, I feel so much more relaxed and at ease about all of this- i have cried a lot over the last couple months and I just truly believe that I will be pregnant by July...fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, I don't want my Mol-dog to cry. It will happen. It WILL! I believe too.

    ReplyDelete