2.22.2011

Some new pics of boys




So they are 6 weeks old and doing well- things are getting a little better- still overwhelming but they are on the same feeding schedule at night every 3 hours- I have a hands free pumping bar that my friend Molly gave me- THANKS MOL- anyways I strap that on and feed both boys by bottle at the 3 hour feedings- it is a lot of work, but it is going good- the boys are eating 4 oz each feeding so my milk supply is not able to keep up, so we are giving one bottle of formula each night, I may have to do more formula but I am still getting milk which is good...anyways here are some pics of my boys- Steve too!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, mol, they are so cute!

    You are doing a great job feeding and taking care of two newborns at the same time! I'm sure it isn't easy but it will get better!

    ReplyDelete