1.10.2012

2 years ago today

I was in Mayo Clinic getting ready to enter the OR for a 4 1/2 hour surgery to remove the tumor in my pancreas. I can't believe it has been two years already. I can sit here today and type and state that I am healthy, well healthy enough to not be having to take insulin, I have been some what sick due to not having a spleen since they had to remove it as well as 40% of my pancreas. All in all two years later with two healthy happy babies and a wonderful husband and a nice new warm house! I think life is pretty great, God is pretty great! I am so thankful for him and all of his blessings that he has granted us with. Happy Two years to me and to feeling better.....

2 comments:

  1. I remember this. I remember how scared and nervous I was. I did not want to lose my friend or have it be something worse than what the doctors said it was.

    I'm so glad I have you, healthy and happy. You've come a long way, Mol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How far you've come since that day!! Congrats on 2 years of the new healthier you!!

    I agree! We need another play date ASAP!

    ReplyDelete