8.18.2011

It's Ok


I am stealing a post idea from my friend, Emily from the juice is worth the squeeze http://mrandmrseyecansee.blogspot.com/
It's Ok

To be happy that tonight is "Ladies night" in our neighborhood- drinking with my girlfriends and playing with our babies/kids.....

To be ready for the weekend- I miss my babies....

To be tired of cleaning the house......

To be SO happy for my shows to come back on for the fall...oh how I have missed you

To start laundry at 6 am...not enough hours in the day.........

To want to have a night off from being a mommy- don't get me wrong I love my kids, but I just want a night to do what I want to do...sleep, watch tv, just one night....

Speaking of that one night, I want a mini vacation with my hubby, just he and I...October can't come soon enough, one night off to Saint Louis for our anniversary, no babies, just he and I..........

To not want the farmer's market to be over in the fall...love you FM!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, you're so silly Mol. You and Steve will have so much fun in St. Louis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for ladies night! I used to feel guilty not spending one evening a month with my baby, now I totally look forward to it....guilt free!

    ReplyDelete