9.21.2010

21 Weeks....



Hey everyone...hope all has been well with you all. I am doing great! Feeling really well, same old back ache- but have my maternity support and heating pat to help me out...getting bigger for sure! Have my appointment on Friday the 24th no ultrasound, just check up...then after that I will be seeing my OB every two weeks with ultrasounds until I hit 30 weeks then I will be going every week....crazy to think that we might have these babies around Christmas time....only Luke and Will know that....but all in all doing great....have my first shower thrown by my mom on October 3rd...really looking forward to that! Here are some belly pics...ignore the nasty scar on the belly....rather have that then my low blood sugar, which by the way my sugars are great...having my gestational test at 24 weeks just to be safe!

4 comments:

  1. Molly - You look great! So glad to hear that everything is going so well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I had a similar pair of shorts and about 10 tanks. It's all that got me through towards the end when it was SO hot here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy that your sugars are staying in check! I just can't get enough of your belly pics. You look so beautiful and HAPPY!!! Tell the boyz someone in NY loves them very much.....And she LOVES you too!!!!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, my comment didn't go through the first time! Mol, you look adorable. I'm gonna hug that belly on sunday. Watch out, boys!

    ReplyDelete