10.07.2010

Movement.....

So lately I have had some movement from both of the boys- it is really cool since I have really never felt them before...having some kicks really only at night when I am laying in bed, Steve can feel them move too....it is pretty neat to have your kids move inside you and you to actually feel them- not to have them blocked by the mounds of placentas. We are so looking forward to our ultrasound on Monday, I can''t wait to see their placement and how long and large they are. It really is surreal to think that in about 2 1/2 to 3 months we will have our little boys! So excited. I will post more ultrasound pics on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, I am dying to meet them, Mol. Just so excited to see you and Steve holding your precious boys. I'm gonna be a mess of happy tears. Just warning you now ;)

    ReplyDelete