10.08.2010

Speaking of movement

Ok so last night around 8 I was laying in bed getting ready to watch Grey's- I had the bedroom light on and felt some kicking so I pulled my shirt up and looked at my belly and then all of the sudden another kick but this time I could see my belly move- it was so so strange. Then today right now, I am sitting at my computer and they are doing it again, movement from the right then left side- so we have some active little boys- maybe soccer players?? Will post some of the ultrasounds on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see! I was talking to Spence about how dangerous football looks and all that new research linking head trauma in football players to Lou Gehrig's - so in short - I'm all about the soccer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Fun times with the boys kicking each other already :)

    ReplyDelete