6.07.2011

5 months old!





Oh my gosh- my babies are 5 months old!!! Where has the time gone? They are getting so big, such great personalities and just so much fun! They are officially eating baby food, homemade baby food....sweet potatoes, avocado, pears, applesauce and bananas...they love it! Will really loves it!!!! Luke is starting to love it....they are sleeping better- Will is still a rock star, about 10-11 hours full Luke is about 6 or 8 hours straight then wakes to feed then goes back down. I think that Luke's tummy is just so small that he needs that extra early morning feeding....I am tired, but hey they are gaining weight and doing really good, so whatever it takes. Luke has two teeth, Will has nothing yet..Luke the other day tried to do the army crawl, I about died! They love the johnny jumper and their saucers....all is good with the babies!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mol, I just love them. They are SO darn cute. And getting WAY too big! Slow down babies! I need to see you guys like NOW!

    ReplyDelete