6.10.2011

Phantom Kicks????

Ok since having the twins I have been feeling theses strange "flutters/kicks" on my lower left abdomen...at first I got a little nervous that I was pregnant again...so I took a test and negative- well since I am still breast feeding and have not had a period yet I start to freak myself out...they keep happening, I told Steve and he said that it must be nerve or twitch or something...well I looked it up on google and it is in fact a real thing, many women have this- called phantom kicks...has anyone experienced this like me?? I know that I am not pregnant..oh my gosh- I don't even want to think about that right now...but curious to know if anyone else has had this happen to them???

2 comments:

  1. OMG if you were knocked up again....I can't even go there! :) I have never heard of this, crazy!!! Missing you...date next weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I had phantom kicks after having both boys. It's a strange phenomenon, which I'm sure has women of babies everywhere running to CVS to buy a pregnancy test.

    I don't know what it's about but certainly happened to me!

    ReplyDelete